(BISMARCK, ND) – IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Roll Call: New Digital Ad Highlights Cramer’s Comments on Kavanaugh Allegations, Women
By Bridget Bowman
September 27, 2018
- The North Dakota Democratic-Nonpartisan League Party is launching a new digital adThursday featuring women listening to [Cramer’s] remarks [about sexual assault and other remarks relating to women] and reacting to them. The one minute and forty-second-long video is backed by a five-figure digital buy.
- It will run first on Facebook until Election Day, and a state party source said the buy will likely increase and it will also likely be used on other digital platforms including Twitter, YouTube and Hulu.
- The ad starts with video of Cramer in a local news interview addressing the allegations from Christine Blasey Ford that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her while they were both in high school.
- The digital ad also features other comments from Cramer, including when he said that feale lawmakers who wore white to Trump’s first joint address to Congress “looked silly” and “were being rude.”
- The ad also uses audio of Cramer comparing being disloyal to Trump to cheating on one’s wife, as well as commenting on reports that the president was favorable towards Heitkamp potentially “because she was a woman.”
- A woman at the end of the ad remarked, “He doesn’t treat everyone the same.”
Read the full article here.